Monday, July 19, 2010

Alaska: Time is flying by...

If there are several consistent things in Alaska they are beautiful scenes and hard to come by reliable internet.

To summarize what we have done:  Salmon fishing one morning in Seward and then on the Celebrity Millennium, a stop at Hubbard Glacier, on to Juneau and a helicopter ride to a dog sled camp... and today we are in Skagway Alaska.

Karen and I have been shooting tons of pics (I'm around 400 to 600 a day) and processing but a few.  I'm posting on Flickr and trying to organize in sets.

We have met any number of wonderful people and had way to many great meals.

I'll write something about my feelings concerning cruise ships later.

Alaska is fascinating and rugged.  We are just scratching the surface in the experience we are having and are already thinking about a return trip.  I could live here... in the summer.

I know I'm not divulging much in the way of detail.  Look at the images... ask questions.  I'll be happy to answer.

Much more to follow......

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment