Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Morning in Hilo, Hawaii

We had a rough start this morning and couldn't get internet a the place we are staying in Hilo. That and the couple next door who were having an hour long knock down dragged out fight for over an hour.... sheesh....

So let's see.... we flew into the airport at Kona Sunday night. We spent the night and Monday morning made some plans. We decided to spend Monday and Tuesday night in Hilo (hmmm... could have flown into their airport..) Sometime Wednesday afternoon we will head back over the the west coast and spend Wed, Thur and Friday at Jason and Kollette's coffe and Mac nut farm... maybe do a little work!

After we get our internet needs met we will go out exploring for the day. Every site we see is new and exciting.

I'm going to start putting pics in catagories. I'll break them down into the Islands.... I've added a few to Oahu so after you look at them this time you won't be finding any new pics. Next catagory will be "The Big Island". I might later break that one down.

Hope all is well in your worlds.

Richard

(well... it looks like I can't upload a batch of pics I want to right now.... I'll try again tonight...hmmm around midnight your time on the East coast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment